Sunday, August 25, 2019

LAW (LEGAL TECHNIQUE AND REASONING) SKILLS AUDIT Personal Statement

LAW (LEGAL TECHNIQUE AND REASONING) SKILLS AUDIT - Personal Statement Example However, I fully understand that the process of becoming a barrister is not all that smooth; it calls for at least four years at the college and three more years at the law school prior to being allowed to sit for a test that dictates whether one is given a go ahead to practice law; and at times this might still not be enough. By studying law, this can be an open door to a broad range of law-related jobs and in diverse fields such as government, higher education, business, communications, aviation and many more fields. The practice and study of law is capable of being intellectually stimulating since the legal profession calls for communication, analytical and reasoning skills on a daily basis. The opportunity of defending the fundamental human rights, setting a legal precedent and implementing social change attracts quite a big number of individuals (me included) dedicated to impact positively on the lives of those persons that they serve. My first year in the college studying a bachelor's degree in LLB law has been very interesting and impacting in terms of shaping my dream. I have already identified that my attendance to all tutorials is excellent, am good in to Tort law, Law library and electronic databases but Contract law is a challenge that am struggling with. Amongst the challenges that I anticipate as I pursue my dream course in law includes the fact that in my family

No comments:

Post a Comment